| Operation Steps：
1. Prepare the stainless steel slice, NaCl, water, and measuring tank
2.Put 250g NaCl into 5000ml water and blend well PH 7.0; pour it into the funnel entrance.
3. Switch on the valve and dump water into the pressure tank till it is full.
4. Add water to the heating tank to 2-4cm higher than the heating tube, put the test products on the shelf, cover the lid of test box, then add water to the sealed tank beside the test lids.
5. Turn on the power switch, rotate the control valve and adjust the pressure to 1kg, set the test time to 24/48 hours, then set the test temperature (Salt water test: lab temperature 35 degree/pressure temperature 47 degree; Corrosion test: lab temperature 50 degree/pressure temperature 63 degree), turn on the atomizing switch
6. Check the stainless steel slice, no rust that cannot be wiped is qualified.